Hi – I’m Matt,
A certified personal trainer with over 15 years of experience. I value kindness, honesty, and effort as the foundation of my principled approach to training, helping clients achieve lasting results they have earned and fully understand. I work with people looking to develop their knowledge of strength-based work as a foundation for a healthy life.
I believe in creating a positive and supportive environment that enables clients to learn and challenge themselves. I provide honest and constructive feedback; nurturing clients’ confidence to keep health a lifetime priority. By being upfront, clients can make informed decisions about their fitness journey and stay aligned with their values.
I firmly believe that effort is the foundation of success. I push clients to work hard and give their best effort, setting realistic goals and creating a plan that will guide them, through consistent and intentional effort, toward their desired goals.
If you’re ready to start your fitness journey and improve your strength, let’s get after it.
What to expect for In-Person Coaching
- An initial one-hour discussion of your goals, interests, and training history.
- A detailed warm-up protocol, based on your specific movement capabilities.
- In-person sessions focusing on technique and effort.
- Discussions on nutrition strategy and training.
- Seamless sessions that flow well and get the work done.
- Weekly check-ins via True Coach App to assess progress, review videos, and make adjustments if needed.
- Updates to your program, are based on your feedback and progress.
- As much communication with your coach as needed via email or the True Coach App.
- Your personal gym caddy.
Personal Training Prices with Matt
Monthly Cost 1 Session Per Week
- 60 mins